It’s now out on Amazon. The best 3.99 you ever spent. Even if you’re fast, it will last longer than a latte.

Category:
Uncategorized
Tags:
, ,

Join the conversation! 17 Comments

1. It’s probably just as well…. I have a lot to do between now and Christmas, and I know I will get nothing done once I start reading the sequel! Thanks for a fabulous book….. I am so looking forward to the next one!

2. I don’t think I can wait until Christmas! Loved the book, you are so talented!! Keep them coming and do it fast PLEASE

3. I really enjoyed this book! i’m looking forward to the next one; any update on when it will be available?

4. Thank You. I cant wait..

5. Great book. One of my favorites. What will be the name of book 2 so I can look for it. I will be sending a email to all my friends about the book and also on FaceBook.

• Thank you! The next book is due out around Xmas. The title is Access Restricted. Will be posting date and some extra scenes here and on Facebook.

6. Loved it cant wait till the next one!! Great book 🙂

7. This novel is a breath of fresh air! It was more than erotica. The character were rich and the way you allowed us to feel while reading can only be described as hypnotic. I absolutely believe this is currently the best novel in its class. I can’t wait to read book 2. Thank you for sharing your talent.

8. I must say this book was a breath of fresh air…as an author you allowed me to feel

9. Ok, so I must say… I LOVE your book! I absolutely can NOT wait until the next one. It is all I can think about! This book has a unique style that I just love!

10. just finished the book loved it hoping there is a part 2 and when will it be out?

• Hi! That’s wonderful! Thank you so much! The sequel is due to come out next month – I will have a date very soon, and I’ll post about it. The more likes and reviews the book gets, the sooner the sequel will get a date – so if you haven’t put a review up on Amazon or elsewhere – please do!